DURHAM, North Carolina & CLEVELAND, Ohio – April 19, 2023 – WhitlockIS, a provider of next-generation IT operations specializing in consulting, managed services, and support, has signed a partnership agreement with Keyfactor, the identity-first security solution for modern enterprises. This partnership allows WhitlockIS to bring its in-depth expertise in operations with Keyfactor’s industry-leading PKI solutions to deliver best-in-class certificate management solutions.
Key features and benefits of the partnership include:
- Enhanced certificate visibility and monitoring
- Automated certificate lifecycle management
- Centralized certificate management across all issuing sources
- Simplified reporting for audit and compliance
- Reduced risk of certificate-related outages
- Reduced cost of certificate request, fulfillment, and management
- PKI as a Service options to reduce the complexity and cost of maintaining PKI infrastructures
- Reduced time to value for implementation, integration, and adoption in your environment
“We are excited to deliver a joint solution with WhitlockIS that enables enterprises to establish digital trust and address the challenges of certificate management at scale,” said Joe Tong, SVP Global Channels, Keyfactor. “Our partners are an important extension of our sales and service delivery teams. They play an instrumental role in our customers’ success. We are looking forward to growing our relationship with the WhitlockIS team.”
“In the past couple of years, we started to notice that most, if not all, of our customers, were struggling with security certificates or PKI. They were either alarmed by some public breaches due to expired certificates or were just trying to get their arms around the problem,” said Jeff Jamieson, President of WhitlockIS. “We researched the top players in the PKI/CA space and after a thorough evaluation, Keyfactor became the obvious choice. Keyfactor has a modern, comprehensive solution and they were very excited to bring us on as a partner. The entire team has been fantastic to work with and we look forward to helping our customers address the challenges of certificate management.”
Keyfactor brings digital trust to the hyper-connected world with identity-first security for every machine and human. By simplifying PKI, automating certificate lifecycle management, and securing every device, workload, and thing, Keyfactor helps organizations move fast to establish digital trust at scale — and then maintain it. In a zero-trust world, every machine needs an identity, and every identity must be managed. For more, visit keyfactor.com or follow @keyfactor.
- Over 20 years of ITSM and Operations Management experience across a wide range of industries
- Proven strategy, process, and technical expertise with experience to address the biggest challenges facing enterprise IT – Explosion of Data, Increasing Complexity, Demands for Agility, and Mandates for Compliance
- ValueFirst approach to ensure that IT initiatives are aligned and prioritized with business objectives and linked to business value.
- Extensive planning, deployment, integration, and adoption experience to drive maximum return on investment.
- Keyfactor certified engineers bring best practices to every implementation.
To learn more, please contact email@example.com
Contact: Ashley Crutchfield for Keyfactor