Durham NC, January 13, 2023 – WhitlockIS, a provider of next-generation IT operations specializing in consulting, managed services, and support, has signed a partner agreement with Freshworks Inc., (NASDAQ: FRSH), a company that makes business software that people love. This partnership enables Whitlock to make use of Freshworks’ suite of products for business solutions in the North American market.
By entering this agreement, Whitlock will bring Freshworks’ advanced solution technology and extensive real-world experience to ensure customers achieve their ITSM objectives – on time and within budget.
Whitlock will be an official Freshworks solution partner for the Freshservice offering, which has the following salient features:
- Provides ease of use: Freshservice has a smooth configurable and customizable UI to meet its customers’ exact requirements. It is easily integrated with other business and IT systems. Freshservice can be easily integrated with popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Apps, and Amazon Web Services (AWS), along with many others.
- Minimal onboarding: The out-of-the-box features help customers deploy swiftly and rapidly, enabling easier adoption. Leveraging the Freshservice AI-powered enterprise platform will enhance productivity with drag-and-drop integrations. Quickly customize utilizing Freshservice’s low -code platform. Freshservice offers expert onboarding, migration service, and 24×7 support.
- Top-of-the-class software: Freshservice is recognized by G2 as an Enterprise Leader. It is listed as the only Challenger in Gartner’s MQ. Trust Radius rates Freshservice 8.7 out of 10. Industry analysts recognize that Freshservice is designed, using ITIL best practices, to help IT organizations to focus on what is most important – exceptional service delivery and customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting their service desk and ITSM needs, these customers choose Freshservice based on ease of use, customization, customer service, and cost.
“We believe business software should empower people, not get in their way, ” said Willian Pimentel, Senior Regional Director of Channels and Alliances for the Americas at Freshworks. “The goals and vision of Whitlock fit squarely within one of Freshworks’ leading tenets, that the cloud promise has been broken, and that many software tools today are bloated, expensive, siloed, and slow. Freshworks takes a fresh approach by making business software ridiculously easy to use. Our solutions help employees to do their best work.”
“Enterprise companies are dealing with a pace that is unprecedented and that means every application and system must be agile. Freshworks is a leader in the ITSM market, they have created a powerful, yet an exceedingly agile solution. Many of the ITSM solutions available today are big, bulky, complicated, and expensive to maintain. Freshworks is a breath of fresh air!” said Jeff Jamieson, President of WhitlockIS.
Freshworks Inc., (NASDAQ: FRSH) makes business software people love to use. Purpose-built for IT, customer support, and sales and marketing teams, our products empower the people who power business. Freshworks is fast to onboard, priced affordably, built to delight, yet powerful enough to deliver critical business outcomes. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks operates around the world to serve more than 60,000 customers including Allbirds, Blue Nile, Bridgestone, Databricks, Klarna, NHS, OfficeMax, and PhonePe. For the freshest company news, visit www.freshworks.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
© 2022 Freshworks Inc. All rights reserved. Freshworks, Freshservice, Freshdesk, Freshbots, Freshchat and their associated logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Freshworks Inc. All other company, brand and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Over 20 years of ITSM and Operations Management experience across a wide range of industries
- Proven strategy, process, and technical expertise with experience to address the biggest challenges facing enterprise IT – Explosion of Data, Increasing Complexity, Demands for Agility, and Mandates for Compliance
- Value-first approach to ensure that IT initiatives are aligned and prioritized with business objectives
- Experience beyond ITSM solutions – including integration and adoption across customer operations landscape to drive maximum return on investment
- ITIL Trained to bring best practices to every implementation
To learn more, please contact email@example.com.